ECE® Curriculum Review
- Considering a partnership or exchange program with an overseas institution?
- Trying to determine a student’s study abroad credit transfer?
- Designing courses for short-term faculty-led international programs?
- Evaluating university credit equivalencies to fulfill international requirements for fields of study?
An ECE® Curriculum Review evaluates foreign institutions and programs to provide you with the answers you need to make decisions on partnerships, credit transfers, and recruitment potential. This product is customizable based on what you need to know.
An ECE® Curriculum Review provides:
- Determination of the institution’s recognition/accreditation status
- List of courses/subjects in the program
- U.S. equivalence for the program
- U.S. equivalent semester hours of credit for each course/subject in the program
- Identification of the upper-level undergraduate courses/subjects
- Recommended grade conversion for the Program
The cost for this special project is $450 per single-program review per institution. ECE® Senior Manager of Research and Knowledge Evaluation will contact you to discuss the project.
- $450 per institution for the first program review
- $120 per additional program review for the same institution ordered at the same time
- $450 per additional institution for the first program review, with $120 per each additional program
To help us better understand your needs, please fill out this planning form along with your request.